ULTRA DIAMOND SEAL – DECORATIVE CONCRETE CURE & SEAL
Ultra Diamond Seal is a blend of 100% methyl and ethyl methylate polymers used as a superior and specialized compound for curing and sealing exposed aggregate, stamped/stenciled concrete and other decorative concrete and masonry surfaces. Formulated specifically for decorative concrete applications where a glossier one coat spray or roller applied finish is desired. TK-Ultra Diamond Seal enhances and darkens the concrete surface providing a beautiful and durable high gloss finish.
Decorative Concrete Cure & Seal – Seal – Enhances and darkens the concrete surface
Suitable for interior or exterior use on new or existing architectural concrete, burnish block, terrazzo, brick, stone, slate, quarry tile or other cementitious materials. Ideal for exposed aggregate, stamped/stenciled concrete, colored concrete surfaces, paving block, patio stone, driveways and garage floors. When used interior, solvent odor may linger. Extinguish all ignition sources and provide proper ventilation.
- Coating dries clear and does not yellow with age or exposure to ultraviolet rays.
- Provides superior protection against freeze/thaw cycles, deicing salts, and chemical erosion and efflorescence.
- Reduces the possibility of aggregate popouts on exposed aggregate by percolating down and around the stones to fill gaps and voids.
- Forms a durable long-lasting film with resistance to water, chemicals, abrasion and stains.
- Highlights and preserves the natural pigments in the surface, adding longevity and sparkle to the finished product.
- Does not discolor with over-use.
The Benefits of TK Product’s Ultra Diamond Seal™
Coating dries clear and does not yellow with age or exposure to ultraviolet rays.
• Provides superior protection against freeze/thaw cycles, deicing salts, and chemical erosion and efflorescence.
• Reduces the possibility of aggregate popouts on exposed aggregate by percolating down and around the stones to fill gaps and voids.
• Forms a durable long-lasting film with resistance to water, chemicals, abrasion and stains.
• Highlights and preserves the natural pigments in the surface, adding longevity and sparkle to the finished product.
• Does not discolor with over-use.
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of form oils, grease, dust, frost and curing compounds (particularly wax based). Large areas may be blown dust free by compressed air, washed and let dry. Surface water must be allowed to completely dissipate before applying.
Exposed Aggregate Application Preparation – When applying to exposed aggregate as a curing compound, the surface should be washed with a mild acid solution to remove the thin film of cement dust, then flushed with water and allowed to dry before applying TK-ULTRA DIAMOND SEAL.
At this point a small mock-up area should be applied in an inconspicuous location to test the compatibility of the coating with the prepared substrate. Allow the coating to dry and cure fully, then inspect for proper film formation, gloss, adhesion and confirm that the film is free from whitening or any other defects.
The material is ready for use and requires no mixing or dilution. It is unlawful to further dilute with non-exempt solvents.
TK ULTRA DIAMOND SEAL WILL DARKEN CONCRETE
Apply with a solvent resistant brush, roller, or high quality pump up sprayer. Work the compound into the concrete avoiding accumulations, puddling, runs, or sags. On large areas an airless sprayer can be used. When spraying, back rolling is recommended.